Super large high end system for assembled PCBs, hybrids, misprints
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory.
AQUBE® XH9 is a fully automatic XXL high volume new generation PCB ultra-fine cleaning system with by far the largest process chamber in a PCB cleaning batch system worldwide and thus with uncontested capacity per time (860 equals 19m² / 204.5 ft² eurocards) in one cleaning cycle (corresponding to a relative cleaning time of 6.5 seconds per card) than any common inline system.
AQUBE® XH9 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The parallel working three-tank, three-circuit configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times as well as low running cost leading to an uncontested low total cost of ownership value.
AQUBE® XH9 systems, equipped with loading and unloading automats can be coupled to highly efficient super mass plants.
- Three-tank system with three separate circuits
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step (optional up to 5step) process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing (with parallel DI-water recycling), VMH®-TurboDigital evaporative drying
- Suitable for horizontal DCB / power electronics cleaning (with option CWA® supercharger compression drying)
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10" display with capacitive multi-touch
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with up to eight asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Heater in cleaning tank (A) as a standard feature
- Exchange for rinse water tanks (B and C) and pump out unit as standard features
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C available
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Cleaning capacity per process||830 (19 m²) eurocards|
|Process chamber dimensions||W 970 • D 955 • H 900 mm (W 38.18" • D 37.59" • H 35.43")|
|Volume tank A||125 l|
|Volume tank B||100 l|
|Volume tank C||125 l|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 32 A, CEE plug / 3P h / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||18 kW|
|Control system||PLC (EATON)|
|Temperature load||up to 55 °C (131 °F) standard system, up to 80 °C (176 °F) HT-version|
|Control range drying||approx. 45 and 120 °C (113 and 248 °F)|
|Filtration||up to four stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent), 4. HMA filter|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||connection for 1" hose|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||connection for 1" hose|
|Supply connection 3 (compressed air)||6 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi) - 100 l / min for HT-version or MediumWipe® option, connection for 8 mm (0.31") hose|
|Rinse water drain connection||connection for 1" hose|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 160 mm (6.3"), exhaust capacity > 1,100 m³ / h (38,847 ft³ / h)|
|Operating noise||63 dB (A)|
|Footprint||1,700 x 1,850 mm (66.9" x 72.8")|
|Empty weight||920 kg (2,028 lbs)|
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
Smart Factory ready / Premium
Smart Factory ready Premium systems can be completely integrated into Industry 4.0 productions with traceability, remote control, remote maintanance assistance as well as integration into comprehensive monitoring systems.