Super large high end system for assembled PCBs, hybrids, misprints
The kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and ready for the smart factory (SF ready certified).
AQUBE® XH9 is a fully automatic XXL high volume new generation PCB ultra-fine cleaning system with by far the largest process chamber in a PCB cleaning batch system worldwide and thus with uncontested capacity per time (860 equals 19m² / 204.5 ft² eurocards) in one cleaning cycle (corresponding to a relative cleaning time of 6.5 seconds per card) than any common inline system.
AQUBE® XH9 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The parallel working three-tank, three-circuit configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times as well as low running cost leading to an uncontested low total cost of ownership value.
AQUBE® XH9 systems, equipped with loading and unloading automats can be coupled to highly efficient super mass plants.
- Three tank system with three separate circuits
- Smart Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step (optional up to 5step) process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing, VMH®-TurboDigital hot air evaporative drying
- 6.5 seconds relative cycle time for the cleaning, rinsing and drying of one eurocard
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with up to sic asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Heater cleaning tank A, automatic water change for the rinsing circuit, DI water system, DI-bypass processing, water measuring unit (ion contamination measurement), ion exchanger and fine filter systems for all three circuits as standard
- Processes and service intervals PLC controlled. Event issuing and software control via touch screen
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® service access: maximum capacity, easy maintenance on a very small footprint
- Suitable for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C (176 °F)
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Control system (Display size)||PLC - Eaton (10“)|
Standard capacity (per process cycle)
830 (19 m²) eurocards
|Process chamber dimensions||W 900 mm • D 955 mm • H 970 mm|
|Max. number washing baskets||4|
|Washing basket size||890 mm x 890 mm|
|Circuits||3 Cleaning, Rinsing tap water, Rinsing DI-water|
|Volume Tank A||100 l • Cleaning|
|Volume Tank B||125 l • Rinsing tap water|
|Volume Tank C||100 l • Rinsing DI-water|
|Max. cleaning temperature||80 °C (176 °F)|
|Filtration||up to four stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent), 4. HMA filter|
|Drying System||VMH®-TurboDigital hot air|
|Drying temperature range||approx. 45 - 120 °C (113 and 248 °F)|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 32 A, CEE plug / 3 Ph / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||18 kW|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||1“|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||1“|
|Supply connection 3 (Compressed Air)||8 mm (87 - 116 psi - 100 l / min)|
|Empty Weight||922 kg (2,033 lbs)|
|Footprint||1700 mm x 1850 mm (66.93″ x 72.83″)|