AQUBE® MV8 sTWIN
Parallel or sequential cleaning of two stencils
The new kolb AQUBE® systems are next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and ready for the smart factory (SF ready).
AQUBE® MV8 sTWIN is a high-end dual chamber PowerSpray® system for the thorough parallel or squential cleaning of two stencils, which provides excellent cleaning results in a short cycle time.
AQUBE® MV8 sTWIN cleans two stencils up to 900 x 800 mm (35 "x 32"), making it especially suitable for large-scale manufacturing. While common systems with double capacity have to wait until two stencils are ready for cleaning or until the running cleaning cycle has ended, AQUBE® MV8 sTWIN can start cleaning one stencil immediately and a second one later (sequential) or in parallel.
- Two full-fledged process chambers for parallel or sequential cleaning
- Two tank system with four separate circuits
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step process: cleaning, MediumWipe®, rinsing (tap water), drying with warm air
- Vertical fourfold rotor system with asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- XPower magnetic coupled pumping system
- Short cycle time (approx. 7 min.) depending on used detergent and contamination
- ClosedLoop reprocessing of cleaning and rinsing fluids as standard feature
- Water-free operation possible: Instead of water the system can use a suitable cleaning / rinsing detergent for rinsing
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 7" display with capacitive multi-touch
- PLC data recording and importing by scanner possible
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Cleaning capacity per process||Two stencils up to 900 x 800 mm (35 "x 32")|
|Process chamber dimensions||2 x W 220 • D 1000 • H 875 mm (W 10.63" • D 39.37" • H 34.44")|
|Volume tank A||75 l|
|Volume tank B||75 l|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 16 A, CEE plug / 3 Ph / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||7 kW|
|Control system||PLC (EATON)|
|Filtration||up to three stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent)|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||connection for 1/2", hose|
|Supply connection 2 (compressed air)||6 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi) - 100 l / min for options HT-version or MediumWipe®, connection for 8 mm (0.31") hose|
|Rinse water drain connection||connection for 1" hose|
|Exhaust connections||2 x Ø 160 mm (6.3"), exhaust capacity 200 - 300 m³ / h (7,063 - 10,595 ft³ / h)|
|Footprint||1,050 x 1,700 mm (41.34" x 66.93")|
|Operating noise||74 dB (A)|
|Empty weight||630 kg (1,389 lbs)|
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
Smart Factory ready / Premium
Smart Factory ready Premium systems can be completely integrated into Industry 4.0 productions with traceability, remote control, remote maintanance assistance as well as integration into comprehensive monitoring systems.