AQUBE® MV3 ONE
The perfect cleaning multitool for electonics manufacturers
The kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain and pre-eqipped for the smart factory (SF ready certified).
kolb AQUBE® MV3 ONE is a fully automatic system for reliable precision cleaning of screens, stencils, PumpPrints, Squeegees as well as (optionally) PCBs and solder frames and carriers. Removes quickly and thoroughly contaminations such as SMD-paste, SMD-adhesive, flux residues, stabilizer materials, flux, oil, grease or dust.
Optimal cleaning of assembled PCBs (ultra fine cleaning), screens and stencils (fine cleaning) and production tools as solder carriers and solder pallets (maintenance cleaning) today is a prerequisite for reproducible quality as well as for low failure rates, resulting in high customer satisfaction. The configuration with two tanks and two independent circuits as well as ClosedLoop water treatment ensures short throughput times and makes this system the economically perfect choice for thorough cleaning of stencils, screens or smaller quantities of Misprints or PCBAs.
In small and medium-sized companies, however, the volumes of the individual cleaning tasks are not so high, that they justify a payback for individual cleaning systems.
The German engineered and manufactured kolb AQUBE® MV3 ONE is a highend system which takes this into consideration. With the function package "PCB cleaning" it can work as a full hybrid system with ClosedLoop water reprocessing that not only cleans screens, stencils and misprints, but can also take on ultra fine PCB cleaning and also maintenance cleaning tasks.
- Two-tank system with two separate circuits
- Intelligent connectivity for implementation in Industry 4.0 environments
- Fully automated 4Step process: cleaning, MediumWipe®, rinsing, CWA® high-performance compressor drying
- Vertical rotor system with ASYNCHRO® spray rotors for for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Integrated condensate recovery in the process chamber
- Short cycle times due to close placement of the cleaning material between the rotors
- Water-free use possible: The system can also use a cleaning / rinsing medium (instead of water) for rinsing purposes
- Process and maintenance intervals PLC controlled, event issuing and software control via 10" touch screen
- EDGELESS design and VARIccess® maintenance access: Highest capacity, easiest maintenance on smallest footprint
- Suitable for high temperature cleaning up to 80 °C
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.