High end XL cleaning system for assembled PCBs, hybrids
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory.
AQUBE® XH7 is a fully automatic XL high volume new generation PCB ultra-fine cleaning system - except AQUBE® 9 types there are no PCB cleaning batch systems with a comparably large chamber size available worldwide - with a capacity of up to 540 (8.6 m² / 92.5 ft²) eurocards and a relative cleaning time of 10 seconds per card.
AQUBE® XH7 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The parallel working three-tank, three-circuit configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times as well as low running cost leading to an uncontested low total cost of ownership value.
- Three tank system with three separate circuits
- Smart Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step (optional up to 5step) process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing, VMH®-TurboDigital evaporative drying
- 10 seconds relative cycle time for the cleaning, rinsing and drying of one eurocard
- Suitable for horizontal DCB / power electronics cleaning (with option CWA®-supercharger compression drying)
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and controlling of rinse water quality
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled, event issuing and software control via touch screen
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® service access: maximum capacity, easy maintenance on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C (176 °F) available
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Cleaning capacity per process||540 (8.6 m² / 92.5 ft²) eurocards|
|Process chamber dimensions||W 700 • D 720 • H 710 mm (W 27.55" • D 28.34" • H 27.95")|
|Volume tank A||55 l|
|Volume tank B||45 l|
|Volume tank C||85 l|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 16 / 32* A, CEE-plug / 3 Ph / 50 or 60 Hz (*with CWA® special cleaning)|
|Power consumption||8 / 12* kW (*with CWA® special cleaning)|
|Control system||PLC (EATON)|
|Temperature load||up to 55 °C (131 °F) standard system, up to 80 °C (176 °F) HT-version|
|Filtration||up to four stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent), 4. HMA filter|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||connection for 1/2" hose|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||connection for 1/2" hose|
|Supply connection 3 (compressed air)||6 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi) - 100 l / min for HT-version or optional MediumWipe®, connection for 8 mm (0.31") hose|
|Rinse water drain connection||connection for 1" hose|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 160 mm (6.3"), exhaust capacity 200 - 300 m³ / h (7,063 - 10,595 ft³ / h)|
|Footprint||1,200 x 1,340 mm (47.24" x 52.75"), 1,460 x 1,340 mm* (*with CWA® unit)|
|Operating noise||63 dB (A)|
|Empty weight||480 kg (1,058 lbs)|
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
Smart Factory ready / Premium
Smart Factory ready Premium systems can be completely integrated into Industry 4.0 productions with traceability, remote control, remote maintanance assistance as well as integration into comprehensive monitoring systems.