Fully automatic high end batch cleaner for assembled PCBs
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory.
AQUBE® XH5 is a fully automatic new generation PCB ultra-fine cleaning systemwith a capacity of up to 176 (2.8 m²/ 30 ft²) eurocards.
AQUBE® XH5 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The parallel working three-tank, three-circuit configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times as well as low running cost leading to an uncontested low total cost of ownership value.
- Three-tank system with three separate circuits
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control and maintenance, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step (optional up to 5step) process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing (with parallel DI-water recycling), VMH®-TurboDigital evaporative drying
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10" display with capacitive multi-touch
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with up to four asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Heater in cleaning tank (A) as a standard feature
- Exchange for rinse water tanks (B and C) and pump out unit as standard features
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C (176 °F) available
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Cleaning capacity per process||176 (2.8 m²/30 ft²) eurocards|
|Process chamber dimensions||W 540 • H 590 • D 570 mm (W 21.25" • D 23.22" • H 22.44")|
|Volume tank A||55 l|
|Volume tank B||35 l|
|Volume tank C||35 l|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 16 A, CEE plug / 3Ph / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||4 kW|
|Control system||PLC (EATON)|
|Temperature load||up to 55 °C (131 °F) standard system, up to 80 °C (176 °F) HT-version|
|Control range drying||approx. 45 - 120 °C (113 - 248 °F)|
|Filtration||up to four stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent), 4. HMA filter|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||connection for 1/2" hose|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||connection for 1/2" hose|
|Supply connection 3 (compressed air)||6 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi) - 100 l / min for options HT-version or MediumWipe®, connection 8 mm (0.31") hose|
|Rinse water drain connection||connection for 1" hose|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 160 mm (6.3"), exhaust capacity 200 - 300 m³ / h (7,063 - 10,595 ft³ / h)|
|Footprint||840 x 1,180 mm (33.07" x 46.46")|
|Operating noise||63 dB (A)|
|Empty weight||350 kg (772 lbs)|
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
Smart Factory ready / Premium
Smart Factory ready Premium systems can be completely integrated into Industry 4.0 productions with traceability, remote control, remote maintanance assistance as well as integration into comprehensive monitoring systems.