Fully automatic "allround" tools cleaning system
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory (SF ready).
AQUBE® MH7 is a "allround" cleaning system for tools and maintenance cleaning with an XL process chamber. It fulfills almost every requirement such as the cleaning of solder carriers / masks, ESD boxes, magazines, palettes, machinery parts and other small parts from flux residues, oil, dust and grease.
AQUBE® MH7 is a German engineered and manufactured machine with ClosedLoop water reprocessing and a two-tank and up to three circuits configuration which ensures short cycle times and makes this system the perfect economic choice for tools cleaning in electronics production.
With up to 80 °C (176 °F) cleaning and 100 °C (212 °F) drying temperature also ideally suited for parts cleaning of medical equipment, use in the production of medical electronics and also perfectly suited for the kolb coating cleaning / paint stripping turn key solution (machine, detergent, process design, software).
- Two tank system with triple circuit function
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 3step (optional up to 5Step): cleaning, rinsing (tap water), VMH®-Turbo evaporative drying
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Horizontal cleaning of stencils prossible with special drawer option
- ClosedLoop reprocessing of cleaning and rinsing fluids as standard feature
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via touch screen
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C (176 °F) available
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Control system (Display size)||PLC - Eaton (10“)|
|Standard capacity (per process cycle)|
11 carriers up to 670 x 640 mm (26“ x 25“) in the washcart, boxes / racks up to 700 x 720 x 710 mm or up to three drawer baskets for small parts, filters etc.
|Process chamber dimensions||W 700 mm • D 720 mm • H 710 mm|
|Max. number washing baskets||3|
|Washing basket size||620 mm x 620 mm|
|Max. stencil, carrier, washing frame size||H 670 mm x W 640 mm|
|Circuits||2 Cleaning, Rinsing|
|Volume Tank A||55 l • Cleaning|
|Volume Tank B||35 l • Rinsing tap water|
|Max. cleaning temperature||80 °C (176 °F)|
|Filtration||Up to four stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2 mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100µm - process dependent), 4. HMA filter|
|Drying System||VMH®-Digital hot air|
|Drying temperature range||approx. 45 - 100 °C (113 and 212 °F)|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 16 A, CEE plug / 3 Ph / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||4 kW|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||1/2“|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||1/2“|
|Supply connection 3 (Compressed Air)||8 mm (87 - 116 psi - 100 l / min)|
|Empty Weight||480 kg (1,058 lbs)|
|Footprint||1200 mm x 1340 mm (47.24″ x 52.76″)|
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.