Fully automatic state of the art XL batch cleaner for assembled PCBs
The new kolb AQUBE® series offer next-generation cleaning systems - even more efficient, even more compact, easy to handle and maintain, pre-equipped for extended water management and cyber-physically ready for the smart factory.
AQUBE® LH7 is a fully automatic XL high volume new generation PCB fine cleaning system - except AQUBE® 9 types there are no PCB cleaning batch systems with a comparably large chamber size available worldwide - with a capacity of up to 540 (8.6 m² / 92.5 ft²) eurocards and a relative cleaning time of 10 seconds per card.
AQUBE® LH7 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The two-tank, triple-circuit function configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times and makes this system the perfect economic choice for the precision cleaning of assembled PCBs.
- Two-tank system with triple circuit function
- Digital Factory ready: DNAccess, remote control, traceability (PLC data scanning and memorizing)
- Fully automatic 4step process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing, VMH®-TurboDigital evaporative drying
- Suitable for horizontal DCB / power electronics cleaning (with option CWA® supercharger compression drying)
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10" display with capacitive multi-touch
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with up to six asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Relative cleaning time per eurocard: 12 sec.
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Heater in cleaning tank (A) as a standard feature
- Exchange for rinse water tank (B / C) and pump out unit as standard features
- EDGELESS Design and VARIccess® maintenance access: maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C (176 °F) available
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Cleaning capacity per process||540 (8.6 m² / 92.5 ft²) eurocards|
|Process chamber dimensions||W 700 • D 720 • H 710 mm (W 27.55" • D 28.34" • H 27.95")|
|Volume tank A||approx. 55 l|
|Volume tank B / C||35 l|
|Power supply||400 V AC 16 / 32* A CEE / 3Ph / 50 or 60 Hz (*with CWA® special cleaning)|
|Power consumption||8 /12* kW|
|Control system||PLC (EATON)|
|Temperature load||up to 55 °C (131 °F) standard system, up to 80 °C (176 °F) HT-version|
|Drying control range||approx. 45 -120 °C (113 - 248 °F)|
|Filtration||up to four stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2 mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100µm - process dependent), 4. HMA filter|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||connection for 1/2" hose|
|Supply connection 2 (DI-water)||connection for 1/2" hose|
|Supply connection 3 (compressed air)||6 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi) -100 l / min for HT version or optional MediumWipe®, connection for 8 mm (0.31") hose|
|Rinse water drain connection||connection for 1" hose|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 160 mm (6.3"), exhaust capacity 200 - 300 m³ / h (7,063 - 10,595 ft³ / h)|
|Footprint||1,200 x 1,340 mm (47 1/4" x 52 3/4")|
|Operating noise||63 dB (A)|
|Empty weight||480 kg (1,058 lbs)|
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
Smart Factory ready / Premium
Smart Factory ready Premium systems can be completely integrated into Industry 4.0 productions with traceability, remote control, remote maintanance assistance as well as integration into comprehensive monitoring systems.