Super large economy system for assembled PCBs, hybrids, misprints
The kolb PSE economy line is a quality series of advanced cleaning systems, which focuses on all essential criteria for a qualified cleaning process and therefore stands for attractive purchase prices.
PSE LX9 is a fully automatic XXL high volume PCB fine cleaning system with by far the largest process chamber in a PCB cleaning batch system worldwide and thus with uncontested capacity per time (860 equals 19m² / 204.5 ft² eurocards) in one cleaning cycle (corresponding to a relative cleaning time of 8 seconds per card) than any common inline system.
PSE LX9 is a German engineered and manufactured machine primarily for the process safe fine cleaning of assembled PCBs, hybrids (HDIs, SiPs) and misprints from reflow flux residues, resin, copper, oxide and soldering support substances.
The parallel working three-tank, three separate cicuits configuration with ClosedLoop water reprocessing ensures short cycle times as well as low running cost leading to a very low total cost of ownership value.
- Three-tank system with three separate circuits
- Fully automatic 4step (optional up to 5step) process: cleaning, (MediumWipe®), rinsing (tap water), DI-water rinsing (with parallel DI-water recycling), VMH®-Turbo evaporative drying
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 10" display with capacitive multi-touch
- Horizontal PTFE mounted rotor system with up to eight asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- Automatic monitoring of ionic residues contamination and gauging of rinse water quality
- Heater in cleaning tank (A) as a standard feature
- Exchange for rinse water tanks (B and C) and pump out unit as standard features
- Maximum capacity on a very small footprint
- HT version for high temperature cleaning and rinsing up to 80 °C (176 °F) available
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Cleaning capacity per process||830 (19 m²) eurocards|
|Process chamber dimensions||W 970 • D 955 • H 900 mm|
|Volume tank A||125 l|
|Volume tank B||100 l|
|Volume tank C||125 l|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 32 A, CEE-plug / 3 Ph / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||18 kW|
|Control system||PLC (EATON)|
|Temperature load||up to 55 °C (131 °F) standard system, up to 80 °C (176 °F) HT-version|
|Control range drying||approx. 70 - 90 °C (158 - 194 °F)|
|Filtration||up to three stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent)|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||connection for 1" hose|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||connection for 1" hose|
|Supply connection 3 (compressed air)||6 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi) - 100 l / min for options HT-version or MediumWipe®, connection for 8 mm (0.31") hose|
|Rinse water drain connection||(with integrated pump out system) connection for 1" hose|
|Exhaust connection||Ø 160 mm (6.3"), exhaust capacity > 1,100 m³ / h (38,847 ft³ / h)|
|Footprint||1.700 x 1.850 mm (66.9" x 72.8")|
|Operating noise||63 dB (A)|
|Empty weight||920 kg (2,028 lbs)|
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.
Smart Fatory ready / Standard
Smart Factory ready economy systems can be equipped with a basic traceability function and thus be easily integrated into industry 4.0 production environments.