PSE 300 2HY
Cleans screens, stencils, PCBAs, misprints and tools
The kolb PSE Economy line is a quality series of advanced cleaning systems, which focuses on all essential criteria for a qualified cleaning process and therefore stands for attractive purchase prices.
Optimal cleaning of assembled PCBs (ultra fine cleaning), screens and stencils (fine cleaning) and production tools as solder carriers and solder pallets (maintenance cleaning) today is a prerequisite for reproducible quality as well as for low failure rates, resulting in high customer satisfaction.
In small and medium-sized companies, however, the volumes of the individual cleaning tasks are not so high, that they justify a payback for individual cleaning systems.
The German engineered and manufactured kolb PSE 300 2HY takes this into consideration also for smallest applicable quantities. It is a full hybrid system with ClosedLoop water reprocessing that not only cleans screens, stencils and misprints, but can also take on ultra fine and also maintenance cleaning tasks.
Therefore the system is also perfectly suited for the kolb coating cleaning / paint stripping turn key solution (machine, detergent, process design).
- Two tank system with triple circuit function
- Comfortable push-one-button operation
- Suitable for high temperature cleaning / paint stripping up to 80° Celsius
- Fully automatic 3step (optional up to 5step) process: cleaning, rinsing (tap water), drying with VMH® hot air
- Vertical twofold rotor system with asynchronous spray rotors for thorough wetting (no blind spots)
- PolyPower® pump-nozzles configuration (three times more pressure power, 30% less cycle time)
- Short cycle time (< 15 min.), depending on contamination and detergent
- Coarse filter, sediment filters for both tanks and fine filters for both circuits as standard
- ClosedLoop reprocessing of cleaning and rinsing fluids as standard feature
- Process and service intervals PLC controlled
- Event issuing and software control via high resolution 7" display with capacitative multi-touch
- PLC data recording and importing by scanner possible
- All safety relevant devices are standard features in the basic system configuration
- Extremely compact - very small footprint
|Technology base||kolb PowerSpray®|
|Control system (Display size)||PLC - Eaton (7“)|
|Standard capacity (per process cycle)|
21 eurocards or one coating carrier, screen, stencil, (PCB-) carrier/ washing frame up to 950 x 780 mm (37.5 "x 31")
|Process chamber dimensions||W 350 mm • D 980 mm • H 920 mm|
|Clamping space for PCBA, Misprints etc.||H 525 mm x W 730 mm|
|Max. stencil, carrier, washing frame size||H 780 mm x W 950 mm|
|Circuits||2+ Cleaning, Rinsing tap water / Rinsing DI-water (combined)|
|Volume Tank A||75 l • Cleaning|
|Volume Tank B/C||75 l • Rinsing tap water / Rinsing DI-water (combined)|
|Max. cleaning temperature||80 °C (176 °F)|
|Filtration||up to three stages - 1. Full flow coarse filter < 2mm (0.08"), 2. Sediment filter inside the tank, 3. 20“ fine filter (1 - 100 µm - process dependent)|
|Drying System||VMH® hot air|
|Drying temperature range||approx. 45° - 90 °C (113 and 194 °F)|
|Power supply||400 V AC, 16 A, CEE plug / 3 Ph / 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||4 kW|
|Supply connection 1 (tap water)||1/2“|
|Supply connection 2 (DI water)||1/2“|
|Supply connection 3 (Compressed Air)||8 mm (87 - 116 psi - 100 l / min)|
|Empty Weight||440 kg (970 lbs)|
|Footprint||950 mm x 1500 mm (37.40″ x 59.06″)|
kolb cleaning systems are ENERSAVE certified for offering top performance and using less energy than any comparable competitor product.
EASOTECH assures state of the art technology with the easiest possible operation of complex engineering performance and intelligent software design.
The kolb technologies ClosedLoop and CrossLoop are WATERSAVE certified and save significantly water by recycling contaminated rinsing liquids.
The 5-star SAFEGAR certificate ensures that all relevant safety and protective functions are included in the standard version of every kolb cleaning system.