How to ensure the quality and climate-proof production of assemblies, which problems can occur and how to avoid or eliminate them - this was the topic of the kolb Technology Days 2019 on March 6 and 7 at the newly opened campus for knowledge management at kolb Cleaning Technology's corporate headquarters in Willich; Germany.
For the premiere event "New Trends in Climate-Safe Assemblies" the kolb Campus over two days offered the auditorium with over 100 participants a broad spectrum of knowledge and seminar topics, presented, explained and discussed by top-class speakers from research and practice. Presenter Gianfranco Sinistra, Director Sales Dispensing / Coating of Rehm Thermal Systems GmbH, led the event program competently and sympathetically:
• Climate-proof assemblies - an overview
• Default risks due to environmental influences
• Corrosion and electrochemical migration on electronic assemblies
• Parylene coating - Sealing of electronic assemblies with extreme requirements
• Protective coatings - overview and design rules
• Carrier for the varnishing process - added value, concepts and requirements
• Current conformal coatings in electronics production
• Climatic hurdles of future electronics
The two-day conference formed a knowledge platform with comprehensive lectures and gave the participants enough space to exchange ideas with the speakers and with each other.